Not Receiving Child Support Payments? What to Do Next

not receiving child support to my parentsWhat is a person supposed to do if they are not receiving the child support that they are rightfully owed? The answer is simply to look for Scottsdale child support lawyers. There are specific laws that the people who work for a family law firm in Scottsdale AZ will know about. They can help you navigate through the myriad of issues that may come up.

Attorney Hope Fruchtman has seen a whole lot of cases regarding those who refuse to pay their child support. Attorney Hope Fruchtman knows that it is upsetting to not receive those payments, and she knows that a lot of emotions can get into the mix with something like this. She firmly believes that all people need an advocate on their side who can stay above the fray and who can make the most thoughtful decisions without the emotions that often get mixed in for those who are directly impacted.

Scottsdale child support lawyers will tell you that the law is on your side here. They will point out that you can take things through the courts to get the results that you need. It may be necessary to have something like a garnishment of wages on the person who is refusing to pay. This may seem extreme, but this is the only way to get some people to pay attention to what they are supposed to do.

A family law firm in Scottsdale AZ can point you in the right direction and make sure that you get the money that you are owed. Those who refuse to pay can be held criminally liable, so make sure you have a team of lawyers on your side reviewing your side of the facts and fighting hard for you. It is the only way that you can begin to make some headway on the child support case that you need filed.